If you want to speak at Kamailio World Conference 2023, please fill in and submit the form on this page. Accepted speakers must comply with the terms and conditions of the event..
The deadline for submissions is March 15, 2023.
Acceptance of speaking proposals will be notified latest by March 25, 2023 .
Note that the interesting proposals will be accepted in short time after submission (it is planned to have two intermediate review sessions), therefore do not wait until the deadline, submit yours as soon as possible, otherwise you may not get any free slot by a late action.
At the previous edition, the number of proposals exceeded available slots. In order to ensure quality and diversity of the content, the main guidelines to select the submissions are:
- only one speaker is allowed per presentation slot
- only one presentation per company or related group of companies and projects
- only presentations that are not featured at other events three months before or after Kamailio World 2023
- for a list with topic suggestions, scroll down below the submission form
Speaking Proposal Submission Form
Accepted speakers have free access to Kamailio World Conference & Exhibition 2023. Traveling, health insurance for European Union and accommodation expenses during the event are not covered by the organizers, they have to be taken care by each speaker.
- Real Time Communications: use cases and challenges
- VoIP security
- scalability of RTC services, cloud deployments and elasticity
- next generation emergency services (NG112, NG911)
- RTC for mobile networks: 4/5G, IMS, VoLTE, OTT
- connected devices, smart cities low latency networks, industrial campus networks
- SIP beyond VoIP: instant messaging, presence, IoT
- tools and systems for testing, management and monitoring
- artificial inteligence and machine learning
- like for the past editions, we welcome very interesting presentations beyond those subjects!