Kamailio World Conference is taking place at:
Novotel Am Tiergarten
Strasse des 17 Juni 106-108
10623 Berlin, Germany
[Hotel Web Page]
Located in the central part of Berlin, next to the large Tiergarten park and Technical University, the Novotel Am Tiergarten 4-star hotel is very well connected to the public transport, with U-Bahn (underground metro lines) and S-Bahn (surface train lines) stations near by. It is only two S-Bahn stops from the Berlin main train station, with direct connection to Berlin airport.
The direction to the conference room are going to be shown in the lobby area.
Novotel Am Tiergarten is next to S-Bahn station Tiergarten, which is the second stop westwards of Berlin main train station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof), a less than 5 minutes trip.
U-Bahn station Hansaplatz (line U9) is within walking distance from the hotel.
The website for BVG – the public transport company in Berlin – is available here.
From Berlin International Airport (BER):
- train station is located in Terminal 1 level U2
- trains FEX, RE8 or RB23 can be used to get to Berlin main train station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof). From there, S-Bahn S3, S5, S7, S9 lines can be used to get to Tiergarten station
- the alternative is the S-Bahn line S9 that drives directly to Tiergarten station
- ticket type: ABC (price as of January 2023: 4.40Euro)
From Berlin Hauptbahnhof – Berlin Main (Central) – Train Station:
- S-Bahn lines S3, S5, S7 or S9 can be used to get to Tiergarten station
- ticket type: AB (price as of January 2024: 3.50Euro)
Note: the prices for tickets may be updated by the public transport company, the actual value at the time of purchase is displayed by the vending machine or listed at the purchase counter.
Note: the directions of public transport lines may change, it is recommended to check at the info desks in the airports the best options to get to the conference venue.